At regional level, the Hospital Broadcasting Association is split into geographical areas, allowing stations to meet at a more local level, to discuss and share ideas with neighbouring stations. Regional meetings serve as a forum for discussing developments relevant to particular areas.
The South Region comprises stations in Hampshire, the Isle of Wight, Dorset, West Berkshire, East and West Sussex, Brighton & Hove and Surrey. The Channel Islands also fall into this region.
The Hospital Broadcasting Association's regional representative for the South region is Neil Ogden.
- HBA South Regional Meeting (Login Only)
- South Regional Meeting Minutes - November 2010 (Login Only)
- South Region AGM Minutes - November 2010 (Login Only)
- Handout from Mediafly for Regional Training Day May 2009 (Login Only)
- HBA South Training Day 20 Feb 2011 Presentation slides and flip chart notes (Login Only)
- Regional Training 2012, Basingstoke, Presentation PDF (Login Only)
- Minutes of HBA Regional Meeting 19 August 2012 (Login Only)